Our busy life....

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I should throw something on here to let everyone know we're doing well. We've just been busy.
Let's see...on Friday, Faith got to go to the Pumpkin Patch with Aunt Jamie and Tillie. Aunt Joni and Bryce were there as well. She had a blast, the Pumpkin Patch is one of her favorite things about fall. She'll go again next week, so she's excited about that.




We went to our niece Sierra's 1st birthday party on Saturday. All of the kids had fun. I think it was Faith's first experience with a Pinata and Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Everyone had fun with these games, even us adults. Seirra seems so big, I can't believe that she's already a year old. They grow up so fast.

The Birthday Girl


Today we had my sister Joni's bridal shower here at the house. I don't have any pictures, I got busy entertaining and forgot to take them! We had a great time and Joni got some great gifts. Joni will be getting married on Saturday. My baby sister is finally going to have a complete family, we're so happy for her!!

So, that's been our past few days. Tomorrow we head back to Springfield for a follow up appointment with Dr. Lux. Faith has been doing great with her breathing practice, I'm hoping well enough that he can take her off of some of the medication. We've only used her inhaler once since we saw him last, so that is encouraging. So, we'll see how it goes.
I want to say a quick thank you as well to all of you who have been praying for Payton. She's a trooper! She is such a sweet little girl. We're thankful that she's doing well and hope and pray for a very quick recovery!

No comments: