Our Labor Day Weekend

We had a busy Labor Day weekend. It seems like those three day weekends are just as busy as the two day-ers!! Faith stayed the night with Tillie on Friday. We also had cousins over this weekend. Tillie stayed with us on Saturday night and Hannah stayed with us on Sunday night. We also had a tiny green “visitor” who got away. I hope he found his way out of the house. We had lots of fun with the girls, it’s so much fun to watch them growing up together!



We had a barbeque at Mom and Dad’s house and for the first time in a long time my Dad relaxed and we cooked for him. I hope he enjoyed the food. Dad was feeling a little better on Sunday, so it was a great day for all of us! I was able to get some much needed yard work done on Monday. When I look at the yard, I can finally see it coming together. Last year I didn’t even have grass, so it’s come a long way. I still have a lot of work ahead of me! The first picture is the house last year in the fall and the second is now.
We also met Jack and Wanda in Houston to eat on Monday and then go bowling. It was Faith’s first bowling experience and she got an 85! We had a lot of fun, we always appreciate it when family will meet us somewhere so we can visit…even if it’s just for a couple of hours.
That was our weekend in a nutshell.



No comments: